Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Superbowl or constant threat?!?

asnpcwiz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey guys, I was watching Redskins Report the other day and someone mentioned that "Gibbs is back for one more season". First of all I'm curious to know if that means he is definitely leaving after next season (only 3 years as Coach) or if he'll stay his full five years? Secondly, I was thinking about life after Gibbs and I was curious to know what everyone wants from him if this was his last year with the Skins. Check your choices and pick from the poll...

I thought that Gibbs is staying for the whole 5 years? Is he really suggesting that he is leaving after next season? Regardless, I want Gibbs to build a strong team for the future, I think he will do that, win a superbowl then give the Head Coaching job to Gregg Williams to continue the Skins return to glory.

I thought that Gibbs is staying for the whole 5 years? Is he really suggesting that he is leaving after next season?

I heard this several times throughout the weekend. I can't remember what shows I say it on but I could have sworn it was on Redskins Report and another show. I can't recall though. It does scare me to lose him next year...I thought we had him for 5 glorious years.

Archived