Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry Guys..hope Next Year..

BRONCOBORN

I would like to say sorry that the Redskins did not make it to the NFC Championship, I really do believe that they could of made it to the big game..even maybe playing my team if my team makes it. I think it would of been great seeing Clinton Portis play against his former team in the superbowl, that would be crazy. So I say good job because your team went farther than anybody expected, and you guys are in for a real good season next year..I hope you guys get a good number 2 reciever to compliment Moss. All I know is that we still have 2 more games to go to be considered a champion. Great season guys, see ya next year.

Good post,analytical without sarcasm...the again you guys beat us this year and a very good game it was (cough in the clutch j/k).Consistently the broncos have taken HB's and turned them into consistent machines,i would almost say your coaching staff is underrated except for the fact that year in and year out the broncs are a team to be dealt with carefully,and although we both made out like bandits with the portis/bailey trade..its your team that may well steal the show against the steelers with a shutdown corner.I still think Pitt will win,but that is based mostly on steelers play as of late,not that the broncs had an easy go....but since i have family members for the broncs my heart says,its the big D in the bowl.Thanks for the shout out,we are damn proud of the redskins...and only thing we ask is,if the hawks make it,avenge us lol..then again my mom is a seahwaks fan and her brother is a broncs fan,this is worse then thanksgiving when everyone is drunk...

I would like to say sorry that the Redskins did not make it to the NFC Championship, I really do believe that they could of made it to the big game..even maybe playing my team if my team makes it. I think it would of been great seeing Clinton Portis play against his former team in the superbowl, that would be crazy. So I say good job because your team went farther than anybody expected, and you guys are in for a real good season next year..I hope you guys get a good number 2 reciever to compliment Moss. All I know is that we still have 2 more games to go to be considered a champion. Great season guys, see ya next year.

Thanks, bro! Good luck to the Broncos...the Steelers are gonna be tough!

Thanks BRONCOBORN!

It was tuff loss and we had our chances but the better team won but our guys went down fighting! I use to live in Denver and I think that is the nicest thing a Bronco fan has said to about the Redskins. Not meant to be a slam, I lived there when you guys wont back-2-back Super Bowls and took a lot of crap for staying a Redskin Fan and not jumping on the Bandwagon.

It would be good to see Bailey vs. Portis in a Super Bowl but good luck in the AFC Championship Game, sorry I will be going for Pittsburgh because our former Original Hog Russ Grimm being the Steelers Offensive Coordinator.

Archived