Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Future is brigher than ever... Thank you Joe Gibbs!

LiveStrongSkins

Not a bad season for a team picked to finish last in the NFC east huh? I am not upset about anything. No more wholesale changes, just plug ins at certain positions. I look forward to this offseason. We have a super bowl caliber defense and a staff that will be in place yet again next season. Look at how much the offense improved from last year. It is scary to think abotu what this team can do with a little more tweaking with the offense. I would love to see Gibbs go after Antonio Bryant. I think he could be a great #2, and allow Patten to be very effective in the slot. I believe Brunell has atleast one more solid year left in him and will benefit from a whole offseason of the team being his. Couple that with yet another year for the offensive line to gel. I love where this team is headed. Also, we will stay dedicated to the run next year earlier in the season which should bode well for the offense as well. This is a great time to be a skins fan. My offseason wish list is very small and only consists of two moves, anything else would be an added bonus. #1 Sign Antonio Bryant. #2 Draft Tapp from VT. I dont want to bring in a big name DE who runs himself out of most run plays. I think Wynn and Daniels still should start but Tapp would be a GREAT situational pass rusher as a rookie.

Archived