Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where were the replays?

Stucon

Brave, give me a break. It's the lowest form of crap talking to point out an obvious spelling mistake. I meant to say ref, which is short for referee. If you couldn't figure that out from the context of the sentence then you may want to seek help. As for the posts about you guys getting screwed by the...REFS...they're everywhere. Do some looking around and you'll find many of them. I'm not lying about it if that's what you're insinuating. Oh, and check my spelling on insinuating okay Brave, I think I may have butchered that one. Thanks.

Dude, take your one troll pony act back to the Bucs boards. It's clear that you were upset that the Skins knocked your team from the playoffs and that your only mission in visiting this board today is to somehow rub salt in the wound of fans who have more to celebrate than you do. Why can't you just let it go? You team lost last week to a better team because the REFS made all the right calls, deal with it.

Brave, give me a break. It's the lowest form of crap talking to point out an obvious spelling mistake. I meant to say ref, which is short for referee. If you couldn't figure that out from the context of the sentence then you may want to seek help. As for the posts about you guys getting screwed by the...REFS...they're everywhere. Do some looking around and you'll find many of them. I'm not lying about it if that's what you're insinuating. Oh, and check my spelling on insinuating okay Brave, I think I may have butchered that one. Thanks.

:cry:

agree completely... good point.

the one that royally pissed me off was the spot on Jackson's 3rd and 10 catch on their first TD drive.... looked like the Skins could have challenged that spot....

I was screaming in my living room that they should challenge that spot....that was a huge turning point if that is overturned. Did anyone have a chance to look at that on Tivo? He looked a good yard short and I just didn't understand how we could have let that go without a challenge when it would have meant a change of possession. Oh well....as the OBC said..."hindsight is 50/50"

agree completely... good point.

the one that royally pissed me off was the spot on Jackson's 3rd and 10 catch on their first TD drive.... looked like the Skins could have challenged that spot....

Great point Stucon.

jwebst1---Me too. I was like "FIRST DOWN MY ASS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe we didn't challenge that.

Archived