Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st cuts as reported by ESPN

Sag

Mildly interesting... I guess we aren't giving up any conditional picks over Arnaud (thank you, Ki-Jana).

Mercer had been getting some positive press, but it was mostly about his size, not performance.

Too bad about the offensive line guys..we sure could use the help.

Cutting Grim and October makes me think Marty either feels pretty secure at WR or those guys just plain sucked.

Why we ever signed Brominski anyway is beyond me.

Nothng surprising there, with the possible exception of October. With all the early press the guy got you would have thought he could have made it past the first round of cuts. Somewhat reassuring to know that press does not equal roster spots.

Never heard of them Buddha laugh.gif

Ok I'll leave it at that, don't want to pi** no

fellow fan off. Wanted October to do better, but I

think he didn't get up for the occasion and Rosie and Husak didn't help either, throwing junk to him. mad.gif

Sure he may have deemed "the little guy that could", but we

just didn't get the "best" from this guy. Maybe he thought too much and will realize when he returns to Canada. He can expect a call from either Houston or others in the near future to be invited to camp or two. Don't think we seen the last of this guy.

Greer or McClellian. That likely means McClellion, as Marty signed him and may want a return on his investment.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

Archived