Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle is the product of the EASIEST schedule in the league

akorn22

Ok here we have it. They said this on espn the other night and it is so true. Seattle is the product of the EASIEST schedule in the league. I will garuntee that if the Redskins had their schedule we'd be 13-3 as well. As a matter of fact, the Eagles would probably be 13-3 also if they had the sehawks' schedule. Even stupid trolls can;t argue that the sehawks had a VERY easy schedule. The sehawks had 9 out of 16 games against teams that finished below .500. And the times during the season that seatlle actually did face a tough team, they either lost, or got lucky to win. FOr proof of this argument, here is a breakdown of their schedule (going in order):

Jacksonville (12-4) Sehawks faced a tough team and lost.

Atlanta (8-8) Sehawks faced a .500 team and won; nothing special

Arizona (5-11) Easy team to beat. Win of course

Washington (10-6) The sehawks faced a tough team with a good D. Of course the sehawks lost.

St. Lois (6-10) Easy team. Sehawks win

Houston (2-14) Who can;t beat houston?

Dallas (9-7) Sehawks face a decent team and won a close one by a lucky int at the end. Don;t feel too special sehawks fans.

Arizona (5-11) Win

St. Lois (6-10) Damn, can this schedule get any easier? Win

San Fransisco (4-12) Wow, it CAN get easier. Lucky seahawks. Win

NY Giants (11-5) One of the only tough teams you guys beat all season and if Feely made one of his 3 game winning FG's you guys lose. Very lucky win.

Philadelphia (6-10) YOu faced an injured team with a 3rd string QB in and no TO. Win of course

San Fransisco (4-12) Easy. Win again

Tennessee (4-12) wow, even when u guys don;t face a division rival, you still seem to get an easy team on the schedule. Looks like the league was pullin for u guys this year. Win

Indianapolis (14-2) Win, but only because indy's streak was over, and they had all scrubs in

Green Bay (4-12) Loss. I'll give ya this one though because u guys had all scrubs in.

Ok, so point and case proven. Seattle was able to build their rep as the "highest scoring team in the league" against a bunch of crap teams. Any team with a schedule such as that should be a "shoe in" for home feild advantage in the playoffs. Especially in the NFC. Seattle will finally face a tough team today. And the Redskins will head to the NFC championship game. Enough said. Just agree with me, no sense trying to argue.

See the thing about this is, that Seattle was able to skate through this season and make the playoffs. The Redskins were thoroughly tested the whole season long. We were also banged up throughout the season. Even in the 1st playoff game we were tested against a solid D. That is the difference. We will be more prepared then seattle and we will play tougher. We will win. IF we lose it will only be because our team is banged up and didn;t have enough left in the tank. But I see us in the NFC championship game.

I'm glad someone else said it. With that schedule, I would be embarrassed to finish below 13-3. Who have they beat that we haven't? The Colt's JV team? The mighty Tennessee Titians? Those dominant Atl Falcons with PRO BOWL?!?! qb Michael "Ron Mexico" Vick? Wait, wait, wait...I forgot, they pulled out a win against Houston, the juggernaut of the NFL. Whoever set this line at 9.5 has been drinking the ESPN seahawk lovin' Kool-Aid. They have a good offense, I'm not going to argue that. But our D gets no respect...20 turnovers, 20 sacks in the last 6 games!!! We're playing our best D right now. And whoever thinks the mighty Seahawk D compares to Tampa's...you need to put down the pipe. The Hawks are soft, we will smash it down their throat and then hit them in the mouth on D. In the playoffs, the tougher, grittier, battle tested teams win. The Hawks are a mirage.

That win against the 14-2 Colts backups really skews their strength of schedule rating, but even with that factored in, it is still by far the lowest in the NFL.

Their players are pretty much the same as they had for last year's 12th ranked scoring offense. I think that ranking is closer to where they actually stand. Do the Seahawks really have a better offense than the Colts? Not a chance, but they are ranked higher.

BlueTalon...don't tell us the rules on our own forum. Go back to SeaHawks.net or whatever other hole you crawled out of. I'm gald someone reposted this on gameday...and I haven't seen it layed out with your entire pathetic schedule listed...I didn't realize you guys got the Titans and the Texans...damn, Christmas came early for the hawks.

akorn, this is only about the ninth thread started on this very topic, and with almost exactly the same name. You couldn't find one of those threads? Or do you just not care about the forum rules?

Ok bluetalon, it's not that i don;t care about the forum rules, i just like rubbing it in to sehawks fans. It obviously got u stirred up. I had to make this post on gameday. It was appropriate and true. Just face it, ur easy season ends today. And i also love how a seattle fan can;t argue this thread because it is so true. All he can do is make a crack about how this post is somwhat repetative. HAHAH .

Go skins.

This is like playing videogames.

I'm playing a fighting game right now(dead or alive 4 on the 360) and if you play weak people online, you will only get so good.

But if you play tough guys, sure you will lose a lot more than the norm, but you will have gone through the school of hard knox.

I have seen this all the time in online gaming.

You'll see a clan where all the players are even on kill death rations(FPS genre) and you think, man I'm going to smoke these guys.

Bu it turns out they only play against good teams, or agains themselves.

akorn you need to use the search function, this has only been talked about 100 times this week.

I understand it's been done be4 but like i already said, i felt it appropriate to bring back on gameday. Plus like Kg212656 said, i don;t think it's been posted with the whole schedule layed out (i could be wrong) But why the hell are u saying the same thing a lowly seattle troll said to me? Why the hell are u ruining the hype of today? Just loosen up dude and enjoy the day. We'll beat seattle.

I understand it's been done be4 but like i already said, i felt it appropriate to bring back on gameday. Plus like Kg212656 said, i don;t think it's been posted with the whole schedule layed out (i could be wrong) But why the hell are u saying the same thing a lowly seattle troll said to me? Why the hell are u ruining the hype of today? Just loosen up dude and enjoy the day. We'll beat seattle.
The reason he said the same thing to you as "a lowly seattle troll" is that IT'S IN THE FORUM RULES!

It's perfectly OK for you to bring this topic up again. The proper way to do it is to find the thread where it was previously talked about, post on it, and it will get bumped to the top of the list. Trust me, it works.

I'm a Seahawk fan, but I'm not a troll. I've been a contributing member here since early last year. This is a great board. But it has rules, and the mods have asked us to police ourselves. You can dis me all you like, but have some respect for the mods and the rules.

Oh, and by the way, Seattle did have an easy schedule this year. We beat the teams we were supposed to beat. You guys lost to the Raiders.

Archived