Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs Led Teams Get No Respect!

SkinsfanFL

It's hard to believe that with everything Coach Gibbs has accomplished as a leader of a team in both the NFL and NASCAR (not a fan by the way) he still gets no respect from the so called "NFL experts".

"Experts" of the game seem to think playoff peers Holmgren, Fox, Dungy, Cower, Smith, Shanahan and Belicheck are the better coaches than Gibbs and his staff, and therefore give the SKINS "no chance" to win on Saturday.

Maybe we won't win this week, but Gibbs is truley in a class by himself as a leader of men, and deserves a lot more respect by the so called "experts". Here's a little professional Championship update for the "experts"...

Holmgren: 1

Fox: 0

Dungy: 0

Cower: 0

Smith: 0

Shanahan: 2

Belicheck: 3

Total Championships: 6

GIBBS: 6 (3 NFL/3 NASCAR)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS AND COACH GIBBS...GOOD LUCK!

I agree. Everyone hasn't really talked about Joe Gibbs like I thought they would. My god, he took us back to the play offs in his second year. We've only done that once (99') since Gibb's last 1992 season.

It seems like the NFL commish doesn't really like Gibbs either. I just get that feeling.

I agree. Everyone hasn't really talked about Joe Gibbs like I thought they would. My god, he took us back to the play offs in his second year. We've only done that once (99') since Gibb's last 1992 season.

It seems like the NFL commish doesn't really like Gibbs either. I just get that feeling.

Don't know about that last statement. I went to high school in the DC area with Emily Tagliabue, the commissioner's daughter, and I remember asking her in French class if her family rooted for the Skins, and she said they were all rabid Redskins fans.

Archived