Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm in Vegas and the Burgandy and Gold is everywhere!

roachman

Woke up this morning out in Las Vegas. We are staying at New York New York and I proudly pulled out my Skins gear for breakfast. As I entered the sports book area, five out of the six people in the area where wearing skins gear. The hotel is full of skins fans and the atmosphere is great. The line went to 10 and I went to get some cash but it quickly went back down to 9.5 before I could get mine in. Still debating whether I should bet the game at all or just enjoy the game. Don't want any more pressure.

Some guy rented out the ESPN club for a private party today so it's closed to the public. Looks like a Redskin private party based on the decorations so I'm going to see if I can crash the party. Just want everyone to know I have our backs out here in Vegas and I my presence will be known all over town when we win today. Could be a long night of celebration.

Let the games begin!!!!

Always risky to bet on your team, but here I'd take the 'Skins and the points. Our team doesn't get intimidated and we never get blown out (except when Wellington Mara dies).

As for the O/U, that's too up in the air for me to find that bet attractive.

It is very cool how much of a national following the 'Skins have. :)

Archived