Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Showing NEW Washingtonians this is REDSKINS TOWN!

Novaskin

I'm from this area (Northern Virginia), but alot of people have moved into the area from not only other countries, but other states as well. When people from other cities and states move here, they bring their love for their sorry NFL hometown football teams with them. Now being an area, where people come and go, working for the government and it's subcontractors, the moving of friends and loved ones is oldhat to many of us in the DC metro area, especially inside the beltway.

New bars and hotspots pop up and dissapear for out-of-town fans following either the Broncos, Bears, Patriots, Falcons, Browns and others, especially many of the following teams like the Eagles, Giants, Jets, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, etc.. You see car flags, license plates, t-shirts, banners etc for these teams.

Aren't you glad, that with the Skins having a decent year we can please show them that their car flags, license plates, t-shirts, banners, etc don't mean squat!

This is a Redskins town and we love our team and it will forever be Redskins town! Now take your sorry azzes back to wherever you got your teams crap from and sing me a Hail to the Redskins chorus! Losers!

Go Skins!! Making us proud from Silver Spring to Falls Church, Southeast to Frederick, Leesburg to Oxon Hill, Alexandria to Anapolis, from Columbia to Chantilly, Warrenton to Winchester, Bowie to Reston, Rockville to Fredericksburg and all over the area!

HTTR!:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:cheers:

You forgot Richmond, Hampton, Norfolk, Va Beach, Chesapeake---the middle atlantic is redskin country.
Thats right Dog!. I am in Richmond and I was born in Richmond and it is Redskins country. :seahawksu:seahawksu:seahawksu:seahawksu:seahawksu

Archived