Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool stat from "Primetime with the Packman"

Guest peele

Was listening to the Packman on the radio and he gave a cool stat. Since 2000 I think it was, in divisional playoff games, teams that have faced each other in the regular season and are facing each other in the divisonal playoffs, the teams that won the regular season game are 8-0 in the divisional playoff games against that same team. Which if that stat holds true means Redskins, Bears, Denver, and the Colts win this week. Go Skins!!!

NO!! Not in the playoffs period. He was talking about the second round of the playoffs only. I thought the same thing at first till he said it agian.

People get that off the NFL site and fail to realize we beat the Bucs this year, so it is 8-1 currently. Its an easy thing to overlook, given how that week 10 wasn't officially recorded as a win. :doh:

Too bad the Bucs game wasnt a divisional game. :doh:

It was a wild card game bud. :laugh:

Heres to extending the streak to 9-0! :cheers:

I also do think that Denver, Colts, and the Bears will all also win this weekend!

:point2sky

People get that off the NFL site and fail to realize we beat the Bucs this year, so it is 8-1 currently. Its an easy thing to overlook, given how that week 10 wasn't officially recorded as a win. :doh:

I believe he said in divisional play

Since 2000 I think it was, in divisional playoff games, teams that have faced each other in the regular season and are facing each other in the divisonal playoffs, the teams that won the regular season game are 8-0 in the divisional playoff games against that same team.

It is also not true because the Steelers beat the Pats last year and in the playoffs the Pats waxed the Steelers in the championship game. So, now it is at 8-2.

Again, divisional playoff round (second round) not conference champ. round. First Iv'e heard that stat, pretty cool if true. Very possible it could be 12-0 after this weekend.

:point2sky

It is also not true because the Steelers beat the Pats last year and in the playoffs the Pats waxed the Steelers in the championship game. So, now it is at 8-2.

Again he said "the Divisional round of the playoffs" :doh:

Not the wild-card round, the championship round or the Super Bowl but the divisional round of the playoffs or for those that dont speak NFL the second round!

Archived