Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Scouting Report

president

No Predictions - just some insight.

The Seahawks are a much different team then when they played in Washington way back when. Yes, the Redskins won and I think at the time were the better team. Josh Brown missing the field goal at the end of the game didn't help any but hey you win some - you lose some.

Look for the Seahawks to throw ball on 1st and 2nd down. We have really found a groove with our offense with the passing game early to set-up the run. I think there is no question that the Redskins will gear up to stop Alexander just like you did last week with Carnell. Look for Hasselbeck to throw the ball at least 30 times. What people don't understand with the Seahawks is they throw first and then run. Our biggest strength to our team is the offensive line - they can do it all. The Redskin D is extremely tough and trust me will be well respected. I believe we need to throw the ball early and often - anything will be tough against your D.

I think the Redskins will have many chances to throw the ball as well. Our biggest weakness is the coverage in the secondary. We are getting our starting cornerbacks back this week with Dyson and Trufant returning but I believe there will be many opportunities. We don't give up the deep ball much but seem to play soft in the zone. In addition, we are terrible on defense in third downs. I have an ulcer the size of a basketball because of this.

Special teams will be a factor in this game. We are not great in this area but not bad as well. Coverage on all returns will be criticial - short fields will lead to points for both teams and could be big momentum builders.

Finally, I believe this will be a very competitive game. This is an important game for the Seahawk organization, the city of Seattle and all involved. We are a team that has finally built an identity and ready to win games in the post season and for years to come. The Seahawks don't even scratch the surface to the history of the Redskins but I hope they begin gaining ground this weekend.

Good luck to all.

I think the Redskins will have many chances to throw the ball as well. Our biggest weakness is the coverage in the secondary. We are getting our starting cornerbacks back this week with Dyson and Trufant returning but I believe there will be many opportunities. We don't give up the deep ball much but seem to play soft in the zone. In addition, we are terrible on defense in third downs. I have an ulcer the size of a basketball because of this.

thats good to hear.

this may be the best post ever. :D

good luck to you as well.

Archived