Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe, you're the best.

Jordash

"both (seattle&skins) of us got here to this point and i certainly think we feel every bit the pressure that they do I think they've earned the right to sit out a week, they've got a great schedule.. eh I mean, a great record.."

How cheeky of Joe. Just kidding, he's too classy. Just slipped out of the subconcious there maybe. I didn't see the rest but i believe the interview concluded with: "uh umm.. Fought guts out.. Character....took some work.thanks guys" and then Joe flying away into the sunset.

In a sort of related issue I wonder if Joe Gibbs talks when he's sleeping as some do. Only his wife knows, but if he does I wonder how many times he just blurts "Fought our guts out" in the middle of the night.

Gibbs does have some classic phrases

"fought our guts out"

"I look at myself first"

"it's gonna take everything we got"

"the lord blessed us with this win"

"starts with character"

and who can forget how angry he got when people mentioned how bad the 49ers were :laugh:

Joe Gibbs is absolutely my hero. He has demonstrated repeatedly that he is a man of unparalleled character, class, and is just downright nice. Not to mention, he achieves incredible success. In all honesty, Gibbs is largely the reason I became a Skins fan in the first place (a Baltimore native, I was raised Raven). I would argue that there is no more admirable coach out there. I love him!

Joe Gibbs is absolutely my hero. He has demonstrated repeatedly that he is a man of unparalleled character, class, and is just downright nice. Not to mention, he achieves incredible success. In all honesty, Gibbs is largely the reason I became a Skins fan in the first place (a Baltimore native, I was raised Raven). I would argue that there is no more admirable coach out there. I love him!

Gee, that sure is nce to hear. :)

are you sure you became a Skins fan for Joe Gibbs? Are you sure it wasn't because of someone else?

Archived