Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We arent ready for the next level

dmauro1

In all seriousness, I don't think we're at the ready to be a championship team either. If we did right now, we'd be looked at as a freak accident. Something that happened because another team had a horrible day.

With everything they're saying about us, can you imagine what would happen if we actually won it all?

Who cares what "they" say anyway...

If we're not ready to go to the next level then who is? Seattle? I don't think so...Chicago? No...

I'd give it either us or Carolina. Carolina's been there before in the last decade...

As far as beating an AFC team, why not? I'd love to see a game with the Patriots. I think that would be one of the best games in recent history. Denver is no big thing, we should have beat them, and nearly did earlier this season. The Colts? Who knows about them right now. They looked great, but it's been a while since they've really played. Who knows what kind of team they are now. If they've still got it, they'll take anyone out.

The point is that there needs to be an NFC representative in the Super Bowl. Who do you think legitimately has a better team than the "Skins?

Sure, we could get there and get smoked by Indy, but I think just about anyone else from the NFC or AFC would too.

Shut up and enjoy.

Archived