Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Curious...about the Ref's

Dccat

I know the Bucs are behind us, but this is more about the refs, against us. Did any of you guys see when A.Brown fumbled the punt return, and 2 of our guys were on the ball with no Bucs around the Ref ran down and signal their ball.I know it scared me , they don't like us, and they gave the Bucs 3gms already this year.including one against us.

I know the Bucs are behind us, but this is more about the refs, against us. Did any of you guys see when A.Brown fumbled the punt return, and 2 of our guys were on the ball with no Bucs around the Ref ran down and signal their ball.I know it scared me , they don't like us, and they gave the Bucs 3gms already this year.including one against us.

Yeah, I saw that...what horse manure...doesn't matter one bit, now, though... :laugh:

I thought that was kind of bizarre, but fortunately it got settled. Three 'Skins on the ball, not one Buc in sight and the Ref signalled Tampa's ball. Made no sense. Maybe he got confused because the ball was going backward... ;)

I thought that was crazy, but i think they have it out for us. Doc Walker said we are mud in NY, says the NFL office thinks we cry to much.

what happened the ref had money on the bucs and they figured they got away with it in the first game on the two point conversion why not try to get away with it again.but he did'nt notice there was'nt a buc player anywhere near the ball

I thought that was crazy, but i think they have it out for us. Doc Walker said we are mud in NY, says the NFL office thinks we cry to much.

Is it that the Skins "Cry too much" or the "refs blow too many calls" during Skins games? :whoknows: Do they just want the Skins to bend over and take it while being shafted? Notice the refs get the calls correct, and no Skins complaints. What a concept!!!!

I hate to go against the flow, but man...

IMO we have been getting just about every close call lately.

Arrington looked like he coughed up the ball on his INT.

He pretty much said so in his interview on the field,

yet the refs said he was down.

Did anyone notice that Brunell pretty much fumbled (3rd qtr I believe)

He got hit and the ball came loose & they ruled it a pass.

The announcers didn't dwell on it, but WOW...too close for me.

What about the apparent TD pass called incomplete?

What if they had ruled that complete...think they would've over-turned it?

Seriously, I rate that rule up there with the "Tuck" rule.

I had never heard that explanation before...not arguing it...but it was bizarre.

I think the refs have been more than fair.

Archived