Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weakhawks will fall.

Bigredskin77

Since im hearing all this garbage about how and why the seahawks will beat the skins, i am going to talk about why the seahawks will fall before the skins this saturday and kiss the converse :notworthy . Gibbs knows how to coach teams very well in the postseason, Seahawks defense is no where near as good the bucs defense. Santana will burn the hawks secondary and turn them into nice cajuan pigeon wings. Portis will run all over that defense because their weak. Our running game is on a higher level than San Fran and cardinals. If we played them twice a year our defense will look lik the 85 bears. The seahawks are trash, no way they beating us. This is the same team that couldnt even beat the spurrier skins :laugh: . If they think playing us is going to be same as playing the cardinals and san fran they have another thing coming. Our defense is going smack hasselbeck up and down the field all game like his name is susan :( . Comparing our team to the seahawks is like comparing Batman to Blankman. THats exactly what this Seahawks team reminds me of, blankman. Becuase they are fake just like blankman was. They are not for real, they are a joke. These little birdies think they doin somethin beatin up on little teams, we are also undefeated against your whole division including beatin yall. Seahawks are nothin, yall are finished. If anyone should forfeit it is the seahawks becuase they should save themselves the embarrassment of getting stomped because they are not on our level. I should pull a sean taylor a spit on the seahawks because i think nothing of yall. I have no respect for the seahawks at all. After the game on saturday everyone will be singing bye bye Birdies.

If the media wont give us no respect forget them.

Dont worry, one day people are going to have to respect the washington redskins. :applause:

Love the enthusiasm, but a team who wins 13 times in one year earns the right to be respected. I believe we win, but it may be close like our first game with them.

THeir division is weak, the teams we play are way harder than theirs and they think they nice. If we cant get no respect by six straight and beating the number one defense at their house, they deserve no respect either.

you know the seahawks got 6 wins from their division and 3 from ours

the skins got 5 win from our division and 4 from theirs ...

so the division and record crap doesnt hold watter ...

you are all talking out your azzes

lets try something different please ... all of you ...

FYI we have 5 wins from our division and 4 from yours.

The giants are 3-1 against yall division

Cowboys 2-2

Eagles 2-2

redskins 4-0

Are division is 11-5 against your weak divsion. And yall should have lost to the giants.

I know what im talkin about. Our divsion stomped the seahawks division like it was nothing and on saturday we will stomp the seahawks the same way because they are nothing.

Archived