Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's to being the underhog

asnpcwiz

Who's with me? It's no doubt that our team thrives on being the underdog. I think we have a better chance being the underdog and playing our guts out to try and prove something. Whenever we are "expected" to win, we either lose or barely win. I'm glad that through this entire playoff run, we'll basically be the underdog...HERE'S TO BEING THE UNDERHOGS!!! :point2sky

without a doubt. im very glad were huge underdogs, because i know our defense will take that personally. people STILL dont realize how good this defense is just because their numbers arent as great as say the bucs or bears. we will show everyone why were on a 6 game winning streak. if our offense can get in a rythm, and they should be able to against seattle's defense, i see us winning a close one.

I'm with ya.

I've been saying for weeks that being the one week rested, flawless, perfect, healthy, god like dominant, at home winning hyperteam with great gums, carriers a whole lot more of a "choke" factor than being the tired, rag-tag, injured, zero offense, overachieving, grandpa quarterbacked, NFL wannbe, football laughing stock does.

It could be glorious, and it would be so sweet to be right here this time next week listening to how hell will freeze over before we beat Chicago or Carolina.

If we do, get ready to hear it called the "Ugly Bowl" or the "Lucky Bowl"

Archived