Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A message to the Redskin Fans in the Seattle Area

fuji869

I emailed the Redskins today and the said the team flies to Seattle on Thursday. Still do not know what hotel the are staying in that is still TBD but if we could find out when the leave D.C. and about the time they get into town could we welcome them like the fans did in Tampa Bay last Friday Evening.

Just a thought but let me know who are interested.

Keep me posted!

I was walking down 4th St. South in Seattle today and noticed that the big awning in front of the Hotel Monaco is burgundy and gold. Pretty cool. I doubt that's where there staying, though.

Well do, I spoke to RiggoDrill, he lives on Capital Hill and he would be interested too.

Please contact people via PM. We don't want the Hotel location being leaked to Seahawks fans. There are many things they could do to hamper our chances. They could wait outside and keep the team awake the night before the game. They could be there to "greet" the team. Nothing good can come of having Hawks fans know where the team is staying. Be Safe! Don't screw this up!

Please contact people via PM. We don't want the Hotel location being leaked to Seahawks fans. There are many things they could do to hamper our chances. They could wait outside and keep the team awake the night before the game. They could be there to "greet" the team. Nothing good can come of having Hawks fans know where the team is staying. Be Safe! Don't screw this up!

The location will remain a secret.

Archived