Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rock

DCsportsfan53

Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning the coaches but I would love to see Rock Cartwright get some carries this week. He was doing really well when Betts was injured but I haven't seen him get carries since then. I think he's our most physichal and punishing runner and with Portis dinged up, maybe a three headed monster wouldn't be a bad idea.

I think it is a good idea to let Rock and Ladell take a little of the load off of CPs shoulders. I do love both of our backup RBs aggressive style. Still, in order for us to win this game, CP is gonna have to take about 75% of the carries and he is gonna have to be productive.

As much as I like Rock running the ball, I prefer Betts in this game. The Seattle D-line is smaller than our O-line and might get muscled around. That being said I like Betts over Rock because he is better at breaking arm tackles. Rock appears to read the holes better but goes down easier. Betts is also a far superior reciever out of the back-field.

Really though it is a toss-up between the 2. As long as CP is doing most of the running I could give a hoot who comes in for a couple.

Archived