Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on Antonio Brown......

NastyBoy

My apologies if this has already been discussed. If so, I didn't see the thread.

Is it just me, or do you also hold your breath when Antonio is back to receive kicks?

He seems to make exactly the opposite decision he should. Fair catches when he has room to run..........tries to field a ball he should be 20 yards clear of or signaling a fair catch for.

Assuming he makes the catch without bobbling it around, (which is infrequently) he nearly always either over-runs himself or his protection, resulting in him awkwardly letting himself fall to the ground while defenders obliterate him.

I realize the guy is essentially a human cheetah, but what good is it if he can't make it work for him? Antonio Brown is like a 500 hp hot rod that, when the pedal is put to the metal, just spins without the ability to put all that power and speed to the pavement.

I feel MUCH MUCH MUCH better when I see Ladell back there. The guy has sure hands and runs up the field like a freight train. He consistently gains more yardage on kick returns despite his lesser speed.

I'd normally call folks crazy for suggesting this, but it IS after all the playoffs. Win or go home. So........why not put Moss back there to run back kicks.........ONLY if it's an extremely close game, and the outcome hangs in the balance. I don't want him all broken up for the next game, or the next.

Just a thought.

Interested to see the response.

With Wynn out, I'd be shocked if Brown isn't inactive this week to make room for another defensive lineman and allow Moss to return the punts. They need to get Moss' hands on the ball as much as possible in order to win this week.

One can only hope.

Good point though.

do a search instead of cruising the front page, http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136682&highlight=antonio+brown+scarethe search option is on the tool bar at the top of the page, my coments are in this thread already so if you want to read them they're in there

Sorry dude. Like I said.......I didn't realize and also didn't know how to use the search function.

I can see your post here was as eloquently put as the one in the thread you provided the link for.

I should have searched.......I agree. If you merely posted just to let me know how dumb I am for not searching, you could have simply chosen to move on without posting here.

Thanks though, for pointing out the error of my ways. I'll be sure not to make that mistake again.

:rolleyes:

Archived