Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Arrington and Marcus Washington

Taylor 21

they had exactly the same stats.

Lavar : 8 Tackles, 2 Assisted Tackles. Interception. Forced Fumble. Fumble Recovery.

Marcus : 8 Tackles, 2 Assisted Tackles. Interception. Forced Fumble. Fumble Recovery.

TOTAL: 20 Tackles. 2 INT. 2 Forced Fumbles. 2 Fumble Recoveries.

What a game. by the way, we are 6-0 with white on white jerseys!

they had exactly the same stats.

Lavar : 8 Tackles, 2 Assisted Tackles. Interception. Forced Fumble. Fumble Recovery.

Marcus : 8 Tackles, 2 Assisted Tackles. Interception. Forced Fumble. Fumble Recovery.

TOTAL: 20 Tackles. 2 INT. 2 Forced Fumbles. 2 Fumble Recoveries.

What a game. by the way, we are 6-0 with white on white jerseys!

The difference is that Lavar is still out on most of 3rd downs which IMO is total BS. The guy can play and he makes a huge difference. Gregg has got to get him on every down and must do everything possible to make it happen.

The difference is that Lavar is still out on most of 3rd downs which IMO is total BS. The guy can play and he makes a huge difference. Gregg has got to get him on every down and must do everything possible to make it happen.

I agree LA must be out there!!!

so do i but look what happen when we did put him on 3rd down, offsides penalty

I think that's what Lavar has complained about...he has a short leash...thing is he's a playmaker and playmakers can make a boneheaded play in the game...you live with it because the positive outweighs the negative...think brett favre and in this game sean taylor...the guy gets us a TD then spits in pittmans face...you dont pull him for the one mistake...i mean he was pumped to finally get his shot thats why he jumped offside..give him another shot dont punish him

I see Lavar back next year, especially after the interviews he gave after the game, He sees this team being a perenial Playoff team and he is getting a taste of what it is like to not only play in the playoffs but to win and be an integral part of that win.

I just don't see that happening with another team next year and I don't think he will see that either, unless he goes somewhere like NE, I personally think he will be tired of playing for different Coordinators every year and will stay with Williams. I think he will be completely healthy for the entire training camp and pre-season and Williams will be impressed enough and get to coach him enough to make things happen

I agree with who posted earlier, GW took him out of 3rd down situations after the 3rd down offsides. I think he's been giving him more and more chances, and LaVar just needs to get his timing back on those 3rd downs. I'm glad GW has been giving him more shots and LaVar has been playing the way he's been playing. I see him back, I do believe he'll take somewhat of a paycut to be back.

Archived