Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Do Berman And Crew....

skull1669

And Irvin has to put his two cents worth in... saying Taylor should be suspended for next week. Yeah... and you should be out of job you crack smoking moron.

Amen to that. But it's not like he ever did Coke when he was playing football :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder how the reaction would have been if it were the Cowpukes pulling out a win like we did. I'm sure it would be "amazing". And lots of verbal gushing on how Parcells was a genius.

The ABC/ESPN crew just felt bad that the Bucs lost after the verbal BJ they gave Chris Simms all day long. He's just as obnoxious as his dad was on the field.

I lost all repect the weekend after Irvin was busted again for drugs when I saw him sitting there on the show. ESPN obviously doesn't care what kind of heathans they have working for them. TJ is as big an idiot as Irvin too. His comments this morning about the SKins not having a chance against Seattle make him so. He said the Skins offense is so bad they can't hang with the Seachickens. Is he honestly stupid enough to think Seattle's pathetic D is going to hold our offense to anything close to what we did against Tampa? Besides, there's no other team that's a bigger choker in the post season than the Seachickens!

Archived