Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sean taylor as a receiver

SkinsFan13

Hey guys whats up, im new to the extremeskins but have been a skins fan all my life an live here in dc. a couple times this year ive seen taylor in as a receiver, i watch the videos daily on skinstv but ive never really heard much about it. could someone please elaborate a little more on that? are they testing him out as a potential receiver in the future? or is he in the plays to block? or fake out the d? thanks guys, and lets go skins! beat tampa......again! :logo:

The thought was to use his jumping abilities... we dont have a tall possesion type guy, but with ST's freakish ability to get vertical, he was put into some goal line situations earlier in the year. I dont remember seeing him on "O" much in the last half of the season. This might be due to the emergence of Sellers and Cooley as meaningful goal line threats.

I've never seen him practice as a wide-out, but I don't think he has the hands to play the spot. Not to mention that he's not used to running routes.

He may have the physical talent to play WR (speed, size, vertical) but it takes a lot more than that. At best, I see him as a goalline receiver, and even then more as a decoy than an actual receiving threat.

Hey guys whats up, im new to the extremeskins but have been a skins fan all my life an live here in dc. a couple times this year ive seen taylor in as a receiver, i watch the videos daily on skinstv but ive never really heard much about it. could someone please elaborate a little more on that? are they testing him out as a potential receiver in the future? or is he in the plays to block? or fake out the d? thanks guys, and lets go skins! beat tampa......again! :logo:

Just something else for the team to prepare for......it is more as a decoy than anything else. However, I'm sure one day he will have a pass thrown his way.

Archived