Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

brunell's knee

dawgjk9

yeah i havent either, but they were hatin on him on espn and it got me kinda worried...im starting not to like TJ anymore. if he has his mobility back and can get the power from his throws off of that leg this week i'll feel much better about the game

I think he said he took most of the snaps in practice this week and everything went ok.

I think sometimes it's one of Gibb's tricks, to have one key player on some injury report, so that the other team have to focus on the depth more. Then he play's them anyways, thus wasting the other coaches time. :P

I think he said he took most of the snaps in practice this week and everything went ok.

I think sometimes it's one of Gibb's tricks, to have one key player on some injury report, so that the other team have to focus on the depth more. Then he play's them anyways, thus wasting the other coaches time. :P

I think that's exactly what the Springs talk is about too.

Both had minor dings, but Gibbs is allowing the hype to build to play more mental games with the Bucs.

not sure if this is fact, but it is my hypothesis

Last season, Brunell's accuracy was a major concern, and there has been speculation that it was related to a leg/groin injury messing with his throwing motion. Last week, it was apparent that his accuracy was once again off with the poor throws he made in the first half. Whether this was due to his knee, or just due to nerves, who knows..... but if it was due to his knee, l suspect we will see a much more accurate Brunell this game.

Archived