Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the "experts" know that sean taylor didn't play last time?

dmurda

I read about all these experts saying the skins secondary will be picked apart by simms.....are you kidding me? We lost 35-36 last time on a bull**** call and the only reason it was remotely close was that sean taylor wasn't playing. They would not have gotten a third of the yards that they did if he had been playing because he shuts down half the field. The way i see it, we are much better than last time, they are extremely average and we got one of our best defensive players back now. Experts my ass.

does it even matter what they think? NO....so don't worry about it....as long as we win...it's all good...this team knows what they can do and we as fans know what our team can do......plus ST says that they don't need respect from them until after they play the opponent :applause:

The "experts" can't get off Roy Williams' jock long enough to even find out who Sean Taylor is. And if they really are saying we'll be "picked apart" by Simms, that's just assinine. He's not his daddy; at least not yet.

We didn't have a lot of things in the first Tampa game. Not just Sean Taylor, but a legit pass rush from the front four. Honestly, I've never been much of a Phillip Daniels fan, but during this five-game run, he's played GREAT.

Any NFL QB will beat you if he has time to throw. Simms isn't going to have time in this game. And Taylor will be waiting...lurking if you will...to either kill a receiver, or run back an INT when young Mr. Simms starts making mistakes.

Archived