Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SHHHH!!! Be Quiet.....

Skinsfan803

I know alot of you guys are mad at what the so called "experts" are saying about how team... but im actually happy... I want people to not to give us chance.... everybody knows how solid we are..... let just sneak our way to Detroit... SHHHH!!!.. BE QUIET........:laugh:

I know alot of you guys are mad at what the so called "experts" are saying about how team... but im actually happy... I want people to not to give us chance.... everybody knows how solid we are..... let just sneak our way to Detroit... SHHHH!!!.. BE QUIET........:laugh:

Exactly, that is what I'm saying let this team continue to fly under the radar this team does remind me a lot of the 87 team which every one thought wouldn't do anything.

I like Sean taylors attitude on the subject. He doesnt want respect before he plays an oponent. He wants it after he's beaten them. I'll be pullin for ST and the rest of the team to get there props tommorrow afternoon. As far as the mediots are concerned they can take there opinions turn them sideways and get REAL creative on where they store them. I just want us (The Skins) to do what WE do down in tampa. The rest is cream.

Archived