Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever Happened to... Gary Clark

RobJanis

I watched the Giants game with Gary Clark in the Dominion Energy Luxury box. He lives in DC his daughter goes to JMU, he goes back to Redskins park whenever Gibbs gives him a shout. He is still passionate about the game, and was jumping up and down after the personal foul called on Ryan Clark. Anyway hes a good dude we whacked a few drinks I told him I was a big fan of the posse.

:whoknows:

Does anyone remember that game in 1992/1993 where the Redskins lost and after the game, a dejected Gary Clark sat on the bench contemplating for about two hours?

Maybe it was another player, but I remember the Post picture, with the bench on the foreground and the RFK empty seats in the background. It was surreal.

Lucky the net was not a big deal in 92 like it is now. This place would've exploded when they let Clark get away after that season. Gary was my favorite Redskin of that era.

Me too he was my favorite Redskins !!! I loved it when Gary would go over the middle and take a hit then go over middle again! I remember when madden did the games he always like clark he said Gary palyed this game like a linebacker as a wideout.

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS IN 2007 :logo:

I still say- :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I remember I met Gary Clark when I was in fourth grade. He was the first professional athlete I had ever met. He came to a small sports store in the middle of the Manassas Junction shopping center. I was so nervous to meet him, but he was very cool. That was right after the 87 superbowl.

I met Gary at the Beachblast last year in Virginia Beach. He was always my favorite Redskin because of the fire he played with.I told him that we can use a few players with his desire on this team and he agreed.

He was very humble and respectful to me and all the fans that went up to him, he also is in great shape and looks like he could still play. What a great guy, I hope he makes the HOF someday. I thought he was good on Post game live with Chick and Donnie Warren, I wonder why they got rid of him???

Clark is my all-time favorite player as well. He just played with some much fire and tenacity on the field that you couldn't help but love the guy! The day he signed with the Cardinals was one of my worst moments as a Redskins fan. Anytime I see him interviewed or on one of the local Redskins shows I can tell that he is just as passionate about the Redskins as any of us.

Archived