Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At Tampa is the last of the demons

BrunellSuperbowl

We still have to face that demon that is the Meadowlands.

Which will happen in the NFC Championship.

I was talking about this with a Giants fan and it does seem like a great idea of a game. But I do not see the Giants beating Carolina. Pierce is not playing, and the rest of the Giants as a team is just not playing like they were in the beginning of the season ( when they were at their best).

Rex Grossman is giving his team a spark IMO so I see the NFCCG going through the windy city.

I was talking about this with a Giants fan and it does seem like a great idea of a game. But I do not see the Giants beating Carolina. Pierce is not playing, and the rest of the Giants as a team is just not playing like they were in the beginning of the season ( when they were at their best).

Rex Grossman is giving his team a spark IMO so I see the NFCCG going through the windy city.

Giants, mainly Eli, are a different team at home. Carolina one week looks like a champion, the next week a chump. Giants have been one thing this year, really good at home. I just don't see them losing to the Panthers, playing up in Chicago will be much harder for them, but Chicago really has not looked very good against physical teams, so I like their chances there too. Chicago run defense will get torched by Tiki.

Archived