Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rolling Left

Daanie

It seemed everytime Brunell rolled left, there wasnt

anyone to throw the ball to against Philly...

They had it covered because they were expecting it,

and Brunell would just throw the ball out of bounds

time and time again...

The Skins should run more pass plays to the right

side of the field...

:2cents:

When it's there it's there, when it's not it's not. Take what the defense gives you. If it's not there throw it away. Generally teams within your division are more aware of your tendencies. Also his rolling out keeps pressure off of our O line in pass protection (the rolling pocket). Lastly, don't be surprised to see some variation of that play (reverse, screen in the other direction, etc) this week.

I will be the house that Gibbs and Co. have something for that ass when it comes to rolling out left, not sure what, your kind of limited when you do that, but you know that Chucky is going to try to shut that down ...

what can you do to fake out an oppenent while rolling out? Reverse? Throw across the field? Not sure ...

I fully expect Gibbs and company to throw the book at Tampon Bay this weekend. If needed, might see some stuff we haven't seen yet.

If not needed, then we won't.

But when it's do-or-die, expect the Skins to come to battle with some secret weapons!

Hail!:point2sky

I will be the house that Gibbs and Co. have something for that ass when it comes to rolling out left, not sure what, your kind of limited when you do that, but you know that Chucky is going to try to shut that down ...

what can you do to fake out an oppenent while rolling out? Reverse? Throw across the field? Not sure ...

Fake handoff to Portis, start to roll, by the time they realize it is a play fake, they are looking for Sellers or Cooley, and Portis is open in the middle.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Archived