Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Maske wrong again...

wilbur58z

The author of today's Post story on the high demand for Williams was on Kornheiser's show this morning and said that there was a 90% chance Williams was gone.

He also was THE biggest critic of the Coles-Moss deal, saying the Redskins were a total mess after making that deal.

So obviously Maske, ever since leaving the Redskins beat, has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

I just bring it up because he used to be a great reporter on the Redskins but ever since he left the Redskins beat, he's been constantly wrong on everything concerning the team. Often loudly too...he's been on Fox 5 a few times unabashedly trashing the team. All while getting everything he's written on them wrong.

The author of today's Post story on the high demand for Williams was on Kornheiser's show this morning and said that there was a 90% chance Williams was gone.

He also was THE biggest critic of the Coles-Moss deal, saying the Redskins were a total mess after making that deal.

So obviously Maske, ever since leaving the Redskins beat, has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

:logo:

I must admit, I was afraid GW was going to KC.... I am glad I was wrong! Thanks for spending the coinage, Snyder!

:logo:

..... has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

I've thought the EXACT same thing. I do rememer him standing right outside Fed Ex field at the beginning of the season talking about how the game passed Gibbs by and how the Skins were one of the worst teams in the league. Hopefully, the network will recognize just how LITTLE he knows and get someone who knows more about the game. Besides, he's on the Skins pre-game show....how bad is that?!? Just know that he's an idiot, probably NEVER put on the pads and WE'RE PLAYOFF BOUND!!!

Archived