Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lemar Marshall, I like alot.

skins28

Lemar Marshall has done a fine job in the middle of the field with 98 takles,2sacks,4ints. This guy is just a great player and a core guy for our team.

I don't think he gets alot of credit for what he has done for our team and I was scared when he went down in that game with philly. We need this guy to help be the head of our D with Marcus Washington and I would like to see Clemons on the outside with Washington next year, talk about a great set of LBs.

Are you sure about that? Are there any links to support that? According to the Madden 2005 and Madden 2006 games, Lemar Marshall's contract is up after the 2005 season.

His contract, which was only an annual one for minimal pay, ran out after 2004. I specifically remember he signed a new contract in early 2005 for three years. I remember because I have a game worn jersey of his, and I was happy to see he would be with the team at least another three years which means my jersey won't lose its value for a while. No I don't have a link. Maybe I can find one. I'll look around.

He is a PLAYMAKER. That INT versus the Giants was a huge momentum swing. This week he swung the momentum in our favor again with another INT. Those were two game changing plays in two huge games. I don't miss Pierce so much anymore, having seen what a superb job Marshall is doing.

Archived