Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar needs to keep quiet.

Redskinloyal_1

I dont know about you, but to me lavar had plenty of game time. The only time he was sitting was merely a defense change to nickle or dime. In fact if he wants to play more they need to stick him on special teams. The coaches know what they're doing thats why their there.

What do you think about lavar's game time.

Also my friend is a minnesota viking fan, but hes in love with lavar. He said that he is a beast and would kill anyone he faces. I told him that he might not even be the biggest beast on the Redskins.

So i ask you who do you think would win in a head to head match between; Taylor, Lavar, Washington, or Marshall? Maybe theres a guy i missed like Sellers, but if i did skip anyone dont hesitate to point him out to me.

Again...shut the **** up!! Let's see you do better...

That waterboy comment suits you fine. You are probably fat and bald never played football in your life. In fact you are on your 29th season on franchise mode in madden. So if your football crudentials are imminent than let me hear your knowledge and comments other than cuss words fatboy!

Also you checking out this cowboy game it is lovely they are losing to the rams at home.

uhh what did LA do today? he played hard, rushed the qb nicely but their RB/HB made some nice stops. He didn't talk his ass off after the game and he said the right things. Am I missing something. Get off his ass...he's trying to blend in and he doesn't want the focus on him. He even said he's not saying anything or even talking about that subject anymore. It's enough. Let him play the game and we'll see what happens...

Lavar would win but any way im not even gonna comment cause i posted a statement on Lavar that every one need to read players,coaches,fans it would change how most of you thought about the whole situation all yall are doin is boosting up stuff to more than it is most of the people that are running there mouths probably never played football before if you did you would know what it is like to be so good and not be able to use your talents to help the team not Just Cause Lavar arrington is good doesnt mean he will make every play nobody makes every play

Lavar would win but any way im not even gonna comment cause i posted a statement on Lavar that every one need to read players,coaches,fans it would change how most of you thought about the whole situation all yall are doin is boosting up stuff to more than it is most of the people that are running there mouths probably never played football before if you did you would know what it is like to be so good and not be able to use your talents to help the team not Just Cause Lavar arrington is good doesnt mean he will make every play nobody makes every play

Lavar is a great player and a great Redskin, and he will retire a Redskin.

Archived