Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well Chris Carter what now?

red95dj

Chris Carter is getting what he deserves, whether he likes it or not he will wear our colors, our tradition, our triumph......Chris lived in South Florida where I lived.....I saw him at a few parties....he thinks he is better than most........He absolutely is the worst on the show and is proving that the rest of the group on the show is so much better.....Thank godness Marino helps to give sanity to South Florida.....Carter go somewhere else........Carter is likely to be the worst hogette going.........eat crow chump

Man you guys are really opening my eyes to Chris Carter.

he favors TB.

Your right Chris, Three Super Bowl Rings and 4 Appearances is real crappy. If memory serves Gruden was such a big game coach his clutch coaching couldn't do anything to save oakland in the playoffs against denver in a game that ultimately lost him his job. Your right joe is much worse.

favors TB.

Hmmmmmmm. Lets see, Clinton Portis had 144 yards in a game where TB was suppose to have this big and scary run defense that was going to stop us cold.

Alstott lead the team in that last game with nine touches and only 21 yards. He's more than a short yardage back alright, he's also really good coming up the winner in contaversial extra point conversions to.

I dont think Gruden lost to Denver in the playoffs. he lost to Baltimore the year they won it all and then the next year he lost to New England, thgen Al davis Traded him to Tampa bay soon after that

Archived