Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My apology thread

Walking Deadman

I will always admit when I am wrong and I'll take my lumps.....see my sig bets with WB36 last year and Tom this year.......so I want to say, that I was wrong about this and I am glad that I was wrong.

I did not think we would make the playoffs after the horrid performance vs Oakland. Nor did I think we would run the table in the last five games (I had us at 4-1 with a loss to one of our three NFCE opponents....probably the G-Men).

In truth, can you really blame me???

Anyway....here's to the people who were sold before the StL. game that we'd run the table and here's to the 2005/2006 Redskins: I would have been happy with 9-7, but you guys are a real special team and I hope to see you playing in Detroit in Febuary :cheers:

I too had the Skins this season going 7-9. I also had a feeling just before the Cowbum game that we'd beat Dallas and the Giants but lose to Philly. My buddies were calling me when Philly was up saying thanks for the jinx. Thank goodness I was wrong. :dallasuck :applause: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I will always admit when I am wrong and I'll take my lumps.....see my sig bets with WB36 last year and Tom this year.......so I want to say, that I was wrong about this and I am glad that I was wrong.

I did not think we would make the playoffs after the horrid performance vs Oakland. Nor did I think we would run the table in the last five games (I had us at 4-1 with a loss to one of our three NFCE opponents....probably the G-Men).

In truth, can you really blame me???

Anyway....here's to the people who were sold before the StL. game that we'd run the table and here's to the 2005/2006 Redskins: I would have been happy with 9-7, but you guys are a real special team and I hope to see you playing in Detroit in Febuary :cheers:

You learned a lesson, now take a seat on the wagon as we ride into Detroit :D

:cheers:

Archived