Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Salisbury

andyburd

What did this gut ever do or win? NOTHING. I am so sick and tired of him jumping on and off the bandwagon of the team that wins that week. Atleast Joe T and Mark S have won it all, and they will always have that, But this guy really gets on my nerves. Him and Woody Paige should have their own show.

He is one of those guys who are extremely to be lucky to be on TV. I do not think he is even an average analyst but he still stays on the tube.

I really wish he had taken Denny Green up on that QB coaching job he offered him so he wouldn't be on my TV every week. He is easily one of the emptiest talking heads at ESPN....and that says a LOT. That entire network is a joke now.

I really wish he had taken Denny Green up on that QB coaching job he offered him so he wouldn't be on my TV every week. He is easily one of the emptiest talking heads at ESPN....and that says a LOT. That entire network is a joke now.

Battle Royal, Fight to the Death, who would you want to win

linda_cohn.jpg VS Salisbury-Sean.jpg

Battle Royal, Fight to the Death, who would you want to win

linda_cohn.jpg VS Salisbury-Sean.jpg

After hearing Linda Cohn fill in for Dan Patrick on the radio, I gained a lot of respect for her. She's much better on the radio than on sports center stealing stu scott's horrible lines. Salisbury is just all around God awful and a total waste of oxygen.

I think I know what you mean. I don't like the fact that he speaks, at times, as if he were a very successful QB. However, you don't have to be a winner as a player to really understand the game. for example, Generally, your best players do not make good coaches. And your best coaches, sucked as players. Therefore, you can have a great understanding of the game even though you were not a good player but he should tone it down a bit on chastising teams/players not doing things that he could not do either.

Sean Salisbury is fine with me i just dont like Woody Paige and Mike Golic.

Mike Golic?!! why do you hate this guy? i love him. he's like a walkin joke, i laugh just by lookin at his funny ass... woody also cracks me up, even though he is really quesitonable as a columnist/reporter/whatever he is.

now guy i really cant stand is that Skip Bayless guy. i hate his wannabe a youngster geizer arse.

Archived