Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How can I tell if Skins will be shown in my area?

DaRock

For confirmation and future reference:

http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk17-fox2.gif

:eaglesuck

K, first off cjc....apologized because I'm sure there a million other more important threads and I'm sure this has already been discussed. I searched but couldn't find. I don't find too much time to get on here.

TLusby....I wish man..LIve in apt. and not sure if moving, don't wanna get directtv installed to have to take it down and install again.

AngryRed, that's exactly the site I was looking for, I'd seen it b4 but had no idea what it was called or where it was. Thanks!

I'll check the tvguide too Hail..to make sure!

Thanks again and will save the sites to the favs. Glad they are on for most!

Finally, they will show a Redskins game on TV in North Carolina. Really wanted to see that one last week. Instead had to watch Dallas @ Panthers. They have only shown 5 or 6 Redskins games this year it seems maybe more. It sucks to be in the Panthers area down here because that is all we get to see. NFL ticket sounding good for next year. I assume that the Redskins have a contract with Fox because it pisses me off when they are playing at the same time the Panthers are and the Panthers are on Fox and some chump teams are on CBS. Why can't they show the Skins??

Archived