Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its time for positive thinking

DieHard86

I don't want LaVar to go, but its time for the whole city to re-focus on the Philadelphia Eagles. What do you want to see happen specifically on Sunday? How about McMahon scrambling around and getting cracked from behind by M. Washington, and Renaldo Wynn picks it up and runs for a touchdown. Any others?

I would like to see a dominating performance on both sides of the ball so that the skins continue to build momentum into the playoffs. A grind it out offense with a lot of run plays, a lot of time of poss., and control of the line of scrimmage. On D, shut down the run game, a lot of good pressure on the QB, and solid work in the secondary. Just keep the momentum rolling along so we go into the playoffs really pumped up!

GO SKINS!!!

I don't want LaVar to go, but its time for the whole city to re-focus on the Philadelphia Eagles. What do you want to see happen specifically on Sunday? How about McMahon scrambling around and getting cracked from behind by M. Washington, and Renaldo Wynn picks it up and runs for a touchdown. Any others?

:logo: I want to see another SACKARAMA from the defence with a scoring BONANZA from the offence.:logo:

:logo: We have ALL the tools to do this Sunday!:logo:

:logo: Looks like the team LOVES to win now that they have a taste of it.:logo:

:logo: REDSKINS coming ALIVE for a run at the SUPERBOWL it CAN happen!:logo:

:logo: Time we get respect from the eagles and the rest of the NFC EAST anyway!:logo:

:logo: Gibbs knows how to take it to the end and WIN the BIG ones!:eaglesuck

Archived