Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm in a good mood, so eat ----

clubisyohankovic

Just an observation:

I have noticed recently that every time the team starts doing well, or a particular player starts doing really well, there seems to be a bunch of people who start posting things like:

1. where are all the ____-haters now?

2. remember how all you jerks were counting the team out?

3. everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now,

etc. etc. etc..... jesus, isn't it enough to just be happy with the situation? if the redskins win, i am happy. I don't immediately think, I'm going to go stick it to all the "haters." just seems kinda silly. Enjoy success, man.

Just an observation:

I have noticed recently that every time the team starts doing well, or a particular player starts doing really well, there seems to be a bunch of people who start posting things like:

1. where are all the ____-haters now?

2. remember how all you jerks were counting the team out?

3. everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now,

etc. etc. etc..... jesus, isn't it enough to just be happy with the situation? if the redskins win, i am happy. I don't immediately think, I'm going to go stick it to all the "haters." just seems kinda silly. Enjoy success, man.

The reason is because there are so many "the sky is falling" chicken littles on this site, that spoil game threads and have been saying the game has passed Gibbs by for 2 years

All of us who stuck by the team are now vindicated. The "In Gibbs we trust mantra" is true again

Archived