Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins at the Game: Action photos - Giants at Skins (UPDATED 12/26/05)

Blade

Great stuff!! I have a question/request...

My wife & son were picked for the "Dream Seat" upgrade promotion at the Giants game. Would you, or any of the other sideline photographers that you know, happen to have gotten a picture of them?

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Great stuff!! I have a question/request...

My wife & son were picked for the "Dream Seat" upgrade promotion at the Giants game. Would you, or any of the other sideline photographers that you know, happen to have gotten a picture of them?

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Don't know if anyone got a shot of you, but I'd suggest you go to redskins.com, and use their 'contact us' email. Their photographers take many many photos and if anyone caught it, they'd be your likeliest candidate.

dude, awesome pics........what a freakin game!!!!

I was third row in the endzone.....it was so crazy to see Santana score his first TD and then run straight towards us and jump in the seats........what a memorable game......I don't think any of us will be forgetting this one for a long time!

TICKET = $100

BEER (for tailgating) = $30

REFRESHMENTS IN THE STADIUM = $40

A 2005 CHRISTMAS EVE BUTT-WHOOPING OF THE G-MEN = PRICELESS

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Don't know if anyone got a shot of you, but I'd suggest you go to redskins.com, and use their 'contact us' email. Their photographers take many many photos and if anyone caught it, they'd be your likeliest candidate.

Great suggestion, thanks! My daughter & I did NOT get the upgrade, we were in our "other" seats. :doh:

That's a great sequence on the Moss TD Eric. Good of Brunell throwing the block on the Portis run as well

Thanks for posting

AWESOME PICS............. man I wish that I could have been there

Hey Sarge... are you or were you on Active Duty and if so where?

The Foot (ret AF)

Archived