Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To be honest...

ceekay84

...with you guys, I had a reallllllllllllly bad nervous kinda feeling right before game time... I was so sick in my stomach that the skin would win by a field goal but DAMN was I in for a surprise... We beat the Boys 35-7 and this time the Gints for 35-20. It just pleases me that Tiki Barber was walled again and again for only 80 yards!!! And he is MVP material? Really didn't show the goods during this match up... Just my :2cents:

...with you guys, I had a reallllllllllllly bad nervous kinda feeling right before game time... I was so sick in my stomach that the skin would win by a field goal but DAMN was I in for a surprise... We beat the Boys 35-7 and this time the Gints for 35-20. It just pleases me that Tiki Barber was walled again and again for only 80 yards!!! And he is MVP material? Really didn't show the goods during this match up... Just my :2cents:

I see it differently. Tiki is MVP material but today he played the best run D in the league. Yes you heard it right. With Salavea, and Griffen in there we are the best. Plus Arrington was very solid. No one can run against these guys IMO.

Archived