Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biggest Game in over a decade!

SkinFan63

I am a hardcore Skins fan since 1973. I have witnessed Kilmer touchdown passes to Roy Jefferson, Larry Brown 50 yd TD runs, Losing on Thanksgiving Day in Dallas to a backup QB coming off the bench, Riggins rolling up TD's in the Superbowl, Gibbs Superskins and about 10 years of grief. I was estatic when Gibbs returned last year, finally, hope was back in our camp and our Skins finally had a chance at greatness once again.

This year, at this very moment, we are once again on the verge of greatness! After last weeks scalping of the Dallas Cowpies, I was dancing around the house in my Clinton Portis jersey singing "Hail to the Redskins" and my girlfriend thought I was nuts! And I am......nuts about my team. Heck, I live in Iowa, what else do I have to go nuts about?? LOL.

This Saturdays game against the much hated Giants in the biggest and most important game for is in years! We have what it takes, and we have the Fed-Ex homefield crowd, and we have Gibbs at the helm. We win this game, and we're almost home!

Barber and Manning must be CRUSHED!

Hail To The Redskins! :gaintsuck :cheers: :point2sky

I am a hardcore Skins fan since 1973. I have witnessed Kilmer touchdown passes to Roy Jefferson, Larry Brown 50 yd TD runs, Losing on Thanksgiving Day in Dallas to a backup QB coming off the bench, Riggins rolling up TD's in the Superbowl, Gibbs Superskins and about 10 years of grief. I was estatic when Gibbs returned last year, finally, hope was back in our camp and our Skins finally had a chance at greatness once again.

This year, at this very moment, we are once again on the verge of greatness! After last weeks scalping of the Dallas Cowpies, I was dancing around the house in my Clinton Portis jersey singing "Hail to the Redskins" and my girlfriend thought I was nuts! And I am......nuts about my team. Heck, I live in Iowa, what else do I have to go nuts about?? LOL.

This Saturdays game against the much hated Giants in the biggest and most important game for is in years! We have what it takes, and we have the Fed-Ex homefield crowd, and we have Gibbs at the helm. We win this game, and we're almost home!

Barber and Manning must be CRUSHED!

Hail To The Redskins! :gaintsuck :cheers: :point2sky

Welcome to ExtremeSkins. What a statement it would be to pull this off in convincing fashion. Big teams and big players love to play in games like this. Very special that we can do it at home. Here's hoping for the best... :cheers:

Archived