Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scalping at FedEx????

Braz03

I've done this many times. You will NOT be able to get a ticket a few hours before kickoff for face value. I repeat, you will NOT get it for FACE. The only way to get tickets for face value is at or right after kickoff. Plan on paying above face if you are nervous and must have tickets before kickoff. The best time and place to get deal on tickets is in front of the stadium, on Arena drive, at or right after kickoff.

There are tickets available at e-bay, in classified, etc.

There are also plenty of scalpers at the games. I'm not sure if they'll sell tickets for face value though; they usually jack the prices up.

I hope you get some tickets somehow becuase we need to fill the seats, and we need to be LOUD.

take it from me...... this past weekend i was supposed to buy tickets from someone in the classifieds here.. and he NEVER SHOWED!!!!!!!.... so here i am waiting at the outback outside of fed ex and i wound up buying them from scalpers at the last second. u might as well just buy them from scalpers.

i've been to 3 games this year and i've used a scalper 2 of those times. as long as you pick out how much you're willing to spend ahead of time and where you want to sit DO NOT change for anything. of course i learned this the hard way last year when i drastically overpaid but now i can get a pretty good deal an hour and a half or more before game time.

i spent $140 the first time for 100 section 30 yard line row 11 or something.

the second time was the dallas game and i needed two tickets together and i spent $100 each (they were seventy something face i think) for a seat in the 200 section 20 yard line. the guy had started out asking for $200+ but as long as you're really looking (they hate people who are just testing the waters) and act disinterested you can get a good deal.

there are plenty of scalpers so if you don't find what you're looking for on the first or second try don't worry about it. someone's got what you want. and there's always a flood of scalpers trying to get rid of tickets at or right after kickoff.

hope i helped a little bit.

Archived