Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more free agency or trading threads

REDPepper

I've made some in the past too, but I just realized what's going on and what needs to stop. It is DALLAS week, you don't need to be speculating on what needs we have sixth months from now, you need to be talking dallas. and next week as long as we're mathematically in, you think about new york, and so on and so on... we all know this is a playoff caliber team, and saying who is going to be a free agent next year that could improve our team is not going to help, because WE DONT HAVE HIM NOW. So stop posting anything non-immediate-redskins-or-dallas-bashing NOW.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I've made some in the past too, but I just realized what's going on and what needs to stop. It is DALLAS week, you don't need to be speculating on what needs we have sixth months from now, you need to be talking dallas. and next week as long as we're mathematically in, you think about new york, and so on and so on... we all know this is a playoff caliber team, and saying who is going to be a free agent next year that could improve our team is not going to help, because WE DONT HAVE HIM NOW. So stop posting anything non-immediate-redskins-or-dallas-bashing NOW.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Hells YA! That is what I am sayin! It is Dallas week! In this day and age free agency jacks teams rosters up; just enjoy the moment! we can talk roster moves this summer!

Yeah, seriously, everyone's focus is WAYYY off of Dallas, and we are going into the game completely unprepared as fans. I can't see any way for the team to win when we are already looking past this game as fans.

Give me a break, please. There's only so much intelligent conversation one can have on here about the upcoming game before it's all been talked to death and any thread becomes a sequence as follows:

First Poster: We are gonna destroy the Cowboys this week, Portis is gonna run wild.

Second Poster: Yeah we gotta kill the 'Pukes, it's on at FedEx this week

Third Poster: Yeah man biggest game ever

Dirty Cowboys Troll: No way you guy's win, Bledsoe is the MVP man I swear

First, Second, and Third Posters (simultaneously): You suck, go back to Texas ass jockey

And so on...

No one loves rah-rah and blasting trolls more than I. But at the same time, it's still nice to talk about other important things like the draft as a change of pace. Our collective focus on the game as a board the day before the game is not going to detract one iota from the 'Skins performance. I promise.

Archived