Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is What I love

truskinsfan18

Have any of you watched the December 14th interview of Joe Gibbs. It reminds me of the last interview in week 2 before the game. One thing is common, Joe Gibbs looks as if he hasn't slept in a 3 days. He looks exhausted. This means one thing, he is definetly putting in his hours. Has it alwyas been like this, Ive heard stories about him sleeping in the film room and stuff. How can you NOT have faith in this guy? All I know is that he WILL do his part.

Have any of you watched the December 14th interview of Joe Gibbs. It reminds me of the last interview in week 2 before the game. One thing is common, Joe Gibbs looks as if he hasn't slept in a 3 days. He looks exhausted. This means one thing, he is definetly putting in his hours. Has it alwyas been like this, Ive heard stories about him sleeping in the film room and stuff. How can you NOT have faith in this guy? All I know is that he WILL do his part.

I have complete faith in Joey G, I don't doubt a thing he does and that includes the playcalling. This guy has proven he knows what it takes, and with the group of guys we have assembled, I think we could do some damage if get in the playoffs, HAIL REDSKINS!!!!!!!

back to studying for finals:doh:

Archived