Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An idea for those of us who will be at the game...

conkev12

If we sweep Dallas, it will probably be the beginning of the end of their playoff hopes (assuming that they lose to Carolina the following week). To make it hurt, the crowd should sing that song that's like, "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!" Haha, that would be awesome. Have a fun Dallas week, and see you guys at the game! HTTR!!! :dallasuck

If we sweep Dallas, it will probably be the beginning of the end of their playoff hopes (assuming that they lose to Carolina the following week). To make it hurt, the crowd should sing that song that's like, "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!" Haha, that would be awesome. Have a fun Dallas week, and see you guys at the game! HTTR!!! :dallasuck

I think we should sing "Hail to the Redskins!" Louder than anyone has EVER heard and make sure we are loud enough for our fellow compatriots can hear us on national TV and get so inspired they sing along at home!

Don't worry... that is always sung after a win.... I just hope we get a chance to sing it!

damn i wish i was goin to the game!!:mad: :mad:

but i love the idea

or i just had a thought: (to the tune of na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!" )

cowboys playoffs! cowboys playoffs! hey hey hey GOODBYE!!!:laugh: :laugh:

hav a hell of a time at the game, make some noise!!! that'd be awesome if dallas gets like 30 false starts on one play:cool:

Archived