Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upper 400 Sound System!!!!

gtgsteam

Why Is The Sound So Horrible In The Endzone Seats In The 400 Sections!!! There Are No Speakers!!!!! Does Anybody Know Why? So The Redskins Think We Do Not Need To Hear. We Pay For Our Seat But Cannot Understand The Garble That Gets To Use. Please Everyone E-mail The Redskins And Bring It To There Attention. Thank You All And Have A Great Christmas And Hopefully We Will See Each Other At A Playoff Game! Thanks!

Why Is The Sound So Horrible In The Endzone Seats In The 400 Sections!!! There Are No Speakers!!!!! Does Anybody Know Why? So The Redskins Think We Do Not Need To Hear. We Pay For Our Seat But Cannot Understand The Garble That Gets To Use. Please Everyone E-mail The Redskins And Bring It To There Attention. Thank You All And Have A Great Christmas And Hopefully We Will See Each Other At A Playoff Game! Thanks!

Yes, I've noticed that too. I think it's because there is no easy place to mount them in the endzone upper deck. The lights are only on the sidelines, and I think they use the light mount poles for the speakers in the upper deck. Hence, no speakers in the endzone.

Archived