Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SportsCenter does it again...

PCRoughrider

No suprise there and we are way back in the wild card hunt. Just need to keep winning.

What kills me is the mid week coverage of the NFL. I think last Wednsday's Sport Center shows something on the Colts which is fine since they are undefated. But then they ALWAYS have to have a little segment on the Cowboys. I mean come on!! They were riding a 2 game loosing streak, not even leading there own division, and there are 6 NFC teams with better records. You would have thought they had the best record in the NFL with all the special coverage they get.

1) Noone mentioned the Skins being more qualified to be called "Comeback Team of the Year", so that point is irrelevant...

2) What exactly have the Giants come back from??...For that matter, what have the Bears come back from?...lol...The Vikings are the only team you mentioned which deserves that title (if indeed there is a title like that somewhere). Lost Moss, Culpepper stunk it up then left for the season with an injury, "Love Boat" scandal, something like a 1-4 start...that's a LOT to come back from.

"Comeback Team/Player of the Year" usually refers to a team or player that had a horrible/bad year(s) before the current year. I believe Drew Brees got comeback player of the year last year (Tommy Maddox the year before). The Giants were 6-10 last year and now lead the East at 9-4. Chicago was 5-11 last year and now leads the North at 9-4.

Archived