Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SportsCenter does it again...

PCRoughrider

They go through all of the highlights. After the games with playoff contending teams, they show the remaining schedules of teams in contention for division titles, wild cards and byes/home field advantage.

Guess what team wasn't worth of a listing? Not one. Not for the NFC East, not for the wild card.

Hell, they listed at Atlanta in the NFC South and they've won 7 games and are 1½ behind two teams. And Dallas needs as much help as we do to win the NFC East!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I would not sweat it. Focus on winning Sunday and everything else can take care of itself.

Having said that if (when?) we win on sunday it will be really interesting to see what the media make of it sonce they have been talking the Boys up all year - and us down.

HTTR

Martin

You have to understand that there's like 3 or 4 teams ahead of us for the wildcard. We beat Dallas, and we take their spot.

That's immaterial. Every team, in both the AFC and the NFC, were listed except us. The Chargers and the Chiefs are both two games behind Denver but both were listed in the AFC West division leaders. There are 17 teams still contending for a playoffs spot, the remaining schedules of 16 teams were listed.

Not only that, they segregated the Redskins-Cardinal highlights to the block of non-contending teams. They showed the Giants-Eagles, then the Cowboys-Chiefs then showed the remaining schedules for the Giants and Cowboys. Our highlight wasn't even included in that block of highlights.

They go through all of the highlights. After the games with playoff contending teams, they show the remaining schedules of teams in contention for division titles, wild cards and byes/home field advantage.

Guess what team wasn't worth of a listing? Not one. Not for the NFC East, not for the wild card.

Hell, they listed at Atlanta in the NFC South and they've won 7 games and are 1½ behind two teams. And Dallas needs as much help as we do to win the NFC East!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Atlanta is in the 6th spot right now, we are 8th or 9th.

We also put up 10 points of offense on Arizona, not to impressive.

You can't really blame them. I don't think they are trying to show every single team that is mathematically alive.

I know we've been talking playoffs around here, but if we somehow get in, it will be us "coming out of nowhere" to do so. Whenever you need to win 5 straight to end the year and you still are guaranteed nothing, you're coming out of nowhere and sneaking up on the majority of the national fans.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Fly under the radar baby! That's fine by me. Should the GiNats lose Saturday, and the 'Skins win Sunday....IT's SHOWTIME! :notworthy

That's okay that we don't get any respect. It is a great, and I repeat G-R-E-A-T, motivational factor for the 'Skins and their fans. If the 'Skins can beat the CowPokes, then a few more heads will start to turn...I PROMISE YOU!

Right now, not being a blip on the radar is a good thing...it lessens the pressure.

So like I said, they didn't show EVERY team that was still alive.

Listen, I see your point, but who cares? If we continue to win, we'll be noticed.

No, they showed EVERY team that was alive except the Skins.

I don't care, but it does seem stupid that they would do this.

That's immaterial. Every team, in both the AFC and the NFC, were listed except us. The Chargers and the Chiefs are both two games behind Denver but both were listed in the AFC West division leaders. There are 17 teams still contending for a playoffs spot, the remaining schedules of 16 teams were listed.

Not only that, they segregated the Redskins-Cardinal highlights to the block of non-contending teams. They showed the Giants-Eagles, then the Cowboys-Chiefs then showed the remaining schedules for the Giants and Cowboys. Our highlight wasn't even included in that block of highlights.

There's some bias against our owner it seems at times...the likes I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. Even with Gibbs being back, the media and 'experts' are reluctant to give the Redskins credit...or so it seems. You have to earn it I guess, and I suspect the Redskins haven't? I have no clue.

But it's okay with me,really. Over-exposure is worse than none. Let's just help our team move up and shock the NFL-loving world!!! The Redskins are boring, there's nary many story lines coming out of Redskins' park, STaylor's problems have been quieted down, Dallas has Parcells and Bledsoe, GiNats have Eli, Beagles have no TO or DM...all more newsworthy I guess than Gibbs and GWilliams and Co. That's fine. I prefer it that way. Just sit back, enjoy, and let us watch the MAGIC of Joe Gibbs!!! I'm awaiting his first "Gut Check" verbage after the Cowboys game...then we're back!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Archived