Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

quick breakdown of the Skins Boys game

GiantsFanMan

I wouldn't look at KC's running success with Larry Johnson and assume that it will translate. I think we'll make some plays in the running game, but I'd be shocked if CP approaches 140+ and 3 TDs...

The boys gave up 86 to Brian Westbrook and a TD. He had his biggest rushing game of the year against them. I think Portis will have a productive day and score a TD, but he probably wont crack 100 yards. He will be in the 80's or high 70's. I think that if we mix up the run and pass, and arent one dimensional like last game against them, then we will have a great shot at dallas. Last time we got behind and became one dimensional so we couldnt open up the run game. If our defense plays like it did against the Rams and Cards Turnover wise, and pass defense wise, then we should win. this will be a hard fought game, and both teams will be playing hard, so we have to execute on third downs, and open up the pass game, by running it with Portis, and Rock, and put points on the board. We have to get to bledsoe, and stop Gloenn, and Johnson. Their run game isnt that great, but we still have to focus on stopping that as well. I think it'll be a close game, but homefield advantage is the key, therfore i think the skins will win. 21-17. :)

redskins defense is not as healthy as it was the last game. dallas defense actually has 2 different starters. both upgrades. portis is a terrific r.b. but dallas handles small backs well. dallas now employs barber more than jones as he is tougher and catches well. the dallas defense is healthy, and the rookies are coming into their own and could be the difference makers. dallas has not played well lately being 2-2 in their last 4 games. but how did redskins fare against these same opponents? giants,denver,eagles, chiefs. answer 1-3 in the 2 losses dallas was outscored by 11 points in the redskin losses they were outscored by 45 dallas has outscored its opponents by a larger margin and has held the opponents to a lesser point total for the year than the redskins. so by my reasoning dallas should be an easy pick however easy picks dont always win. dallas 23 redskins 10

Special teams and Intangibles

The Cowboys have major question marks in there kicking game, but John Halls not much of a improvment for the Redskins.The punters for these two teams are equally bad. Both teams cover fairly well, but the skins have the advantage in the return game. Two of the top ten head coaches of all time square off. So no ones likely to out coach anyone and both squads should be more then ready.

The Cowboys Matt McBriar is not a bad punter! He's one of the best in the league! He has one bad punt against your team and suddenly you deem him as bad, whatever.

Archived