Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Win...bummer (Merged)

Taylor 21

Bubba is at it again. :doh: The ball was @ the five and it wasn't a "hit" it was a hold which is illegal no matter where you are. Interesting that none of the Chiefs complained about a CLEAR hold but of course you are!

Yep it was a 100% holding

by #79 on 3rd down

77504ca8.jpg

The 4th down call was cheesy, Witten cut after contact making it look like holding, but Johnson never grabbed his arm or jersey nothing. If you call that, then there is no way you can not call the previous play.

of course I can't expect you to admit anything :laugh:

Oh BTW, I doubt the NFL is not hearing from Dick Vermil first thing this morning :laugh:

Go rewatch the whole game.

KC got away with numerous holds all game.

I dont want to hear it.

I watched much of the game... NO THEY DIDN'T

and of course you don't want to hear it, the truth hurts :laugh:

The refs can't play it both ways at the point in the game, either call them close, or let them play... but don't decide the game with a ticky tack penalty when you just let a more obvious hold go the previous play.

by #79 on 3rd down

77504ca8.jpg

The 4th down call was cheesy, Witten cut after contact making it look like holding, but Johnson never grabbed his arm or jersey nothing. If you call that, then there is no way you can not call the previous play.

Oh BTW, I doubt the NFL is not hearing from Dick Vermil first thing this morning :laugh:

The refs can't play it both ways at the point in the game, either call them close, or let them play... but don't decide the game with a ticky tack penalty when you just let a more obvious hold go the previous play.

Don't go lumping Vermeil in with your cry baby head coach. I seriously doubt he will be sending anything to the nfl. The ref clearly was reaching for his flag even before the pass was thrown.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say after this week. :cheers:

3 & goal #79 holding Allen prevents a sack, no call,

next play they call holding on KC, even though the hit was in the 5 yard zone, gave the pokes automatic 1st down

screw job!

I am SO glad you showed those frames. That was a BLATANT hold on the KC end!!! I'm willing to bet $5 that call would have been made if that was a DALLAS DE being held like that!! DAMN REFS!!

by #79 on 3rd down

77504ca8.jpg

Ok, so? And if the flag was thrown... do the Chiefs even TAKE the penalty and give Dallas another shot? I mean, damn, it's not like we even got a positive result out of the play, and this is rationale for why we got "lucky"? Some serious straw grasping there. Then again, these are Skins fans I'm talking to.

:laugh: Cheesy? He held him. He wrapped his arm around him. That's illegal. Cheesy? :laugh:

I'd have a hard time believing you would say the same crap had it been the Skins in that position. In fact I know you wouldn't, you'd say it was a well deserved penalty and probably be mad that DJ wasn't ejected from the game for dirty tactics.

Admit what? Please, it's certainly not Cowboys fans that have problems with admitting anything, it would be the fan base of another team (read: Skins) that have trouble grasping reality.

It would be some serious straw grasping to rationalize your team losing on a non call on a guy who might've whiffed anyway during a 3rd down attempt that failed. I mean, I would expect no less from an excuse-maker like Gibbs but not every coach is a whiny female like him.

Yea, overlooking the two times it happened on LJ off-tackle touchdown runs. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's "truth". But of course, when DJ wraps up Witten and tries to impede his route, it's "cheesy". Can I ask why you Skins fans struggle with the concepts of "logic" and "objectivity"?

The refs shouldn't throw a flag on a blatant penalty just because they missed one on the play before (which was not "game deciding")? Sorry, the NFL doesn't work like that. The only place where "2 wrongs make a right" logic works is in Bizarro world. The Chiefs OL and Richardson were jersey pulling and holding on most outside runs but I never once complained because unlike Skins fans I don't blame the refs for my team losing.

Pettiti was holding, no doubt about it...they missed that call and the Chiefs have every right to be pissed. It should have been 3rd and 15 instead of 4th and 5.

Does Phil Simms have an agenda? He said it was a good call and anyone with 1/2 a brain knows DJ was holding Witten.

Dick Vermeil did not mention anything in his post-game press conference so I doubt he'd pull a Gibbs and ***** about it.

Stop worrying about the refs, you'll enjoy the game that much more.

This is a blatant lie. I think there was one made as a joke, but multiple threads saying that BS

There are atleast 2 threads on the subject, I think they were in 2 different sections. while alot didnt agree there was a big amount of cowboy fans saying they could beat the colts if this or that happened.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

Bledsoe to Glenn all day

You wouldnt believe how ecstatic i was after that win

boy was it crazy, Bledsoe played great,

Our whole offense stepped it up and we played great

good luck next week!!!!

your gonna need it!!!!!!!

Archived