Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles still in last place....

tr1

tr1 trolling yet again. Less than an hour after such a big win and he can't wait to go Around the NFL to post something like this. A 50 year old man, remind you.

you dont think that for the past five years eagle fans werent hittin this site up to rub our noses in it ,,,,stings a little doesnt it..:logo:

you dont think that for the past five years eagle fans werent hittin this site up to rub our noses in it ,,,,stings a little doesnt it..:logo:

Yeah, and those trolls are gone since the Eagles aren't so good now. The Eagles fans remaining are the ones who have been here the whole time. For whatever reason, tr1 gets off on provoking members who have shown, over time, to be good contributing members to ExtremeSkins.

Yeah, and those trolls are gone since the Eagles aren't so good now. The Eagles fans remaining are the ones who have been here the whole time. For whatever reason, tr1 gets off on provoking members who have shown, over time, to be good contributing members to ExtremeSkins.

TAKE A BOW BROTHA! :applause:

The Eagles fans that come around here on a regular basis are pretty classy, and I don't think we have done anything to crow about.

Well, I think you haven't been reading their posts over here. They tend to tone things down in the stadium, but here, that's a different story.

tr1 trolling yet again. Less than an hour after such a big win and he can't wait to go Around the NFL to post something like this. A 50 year old man, remind you.

Love you, man.

Good luck tonight.

Oh, I'm just returning some of the love that I got early on when I said the Eagles would not do well this season....you do remember that don't you?

:laugh: :laugh:

:jerk:

And would you put yourself in that category? All I remember since I started posting here is your obsession to stalk bubba and the other mods. Loads of taunts, sprikled with an occassional discussion of football. But always a haughty tone.

Some things just don't change.

Your threads make as much sense as this picture:

1086001308g8rt.jpg

Wow...this retort...I'm...uh...just...devastated.

Oh please, stop...stop...stop...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm picking the Eagles to win tonight. How about you?

:jerk:

And would you put yourself in that category? All I remember since I started posting here is your obsession to stalk bubba and the other mods. Loads of taunts, sprikled with an occassional discussion of football. But always a haughty tone.

Some things just don't change.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread? Let's count the number of threads made by each person with the sole reason to antagonize the other team's fan base. We know you'd win that one by a country mile.

Again, the purpose of this thread is what again? Are you admitting you are trolling right now?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread? Let's count the number of threads made by each person with the sole reason to antagonize the other team's fan base. We know you'd win that one by a country mile.

Again, the purpose of this thread is what again? Are you admitting you are trolling right now?

As soon as you admit that you troll...nah, didn't think it was gonna happen.

You seem to forget that this is a Redskins board. Why should I say anything good about an organization that cheats its players, makes bad front office decisions and looked mighty mediocre after a loss in the SB.

Suck it up...take a bit of your own medicine...and if it really bothers you...put me on ignore.

As soon as you admit that you troll...nah, didn't think it was gonna happen.

You seem to forget that this is a Redskins board. Why should I say anything good about an organization that cheats its players, makes bad front office decisions and looked mighty mediocre after a loss in the SB.

Suck it up...take a bit of your own medicine...and if it really bothers you...put me on ignore.

Damn I wish the eagles had the boy genious Dan Snyder. I can only wish Lurie had that kind of legacy.

List who is being cheated. Akers got his money. Westbrook got his money. TO apparently deserved what he got. Simon was set to make 5.5 million this year until he was cut. Now he makes 5.5 million for the colts and isn't starting. Ike Reese never became a starter. Derrick Burgess is the only man to do anything. But you'll always take the 10% of the problems and making them the biggest factor.

Seriously now. You have a hobby apparently. Saying anything you can on an internet message board to get any type of attention. Now might I suggest getting a family. Or a job. Or a new hobby. Maybe whittling? If you have any of that, maybe you should spend some more time with them. Unless you being paid to come here.

p.s. Please stop acting like the main forum is some fanstastic place. It isn't, for reasons someone of your mindset wouldn't understand. Having the loudest voice, or the most voices doesn't automatically make someone right. I guess you place a high value in having the validation of other people that agree you for any reason rather then actually believing or thinking about what your say.

Damn I wish the eagles had the boy genious Dan Snyder. I can only wish Lurie had that kind of legacy.

List who is being cheated. Akers got his money. Westbrook got his money. TO apparently deserved what he got. Simon was set to make 5.5 million this year until he was cut. Now he makes 5.5 million for the colts and isn't starting. Ike Reese never became a starter. Derrick Burgess is the only man to do anything. But you'll always take the 10% of the problems and making them the biggest factor.

Seriously now. You have a hobby apparently. Saying anything you can on an internet message board to get any type of attention. Now might I suggest getting a family. Or a job. Or a new hobby. Maybe whittling? If you have any of that, maybe you should spend some more time with them. Unless you being paid to come here.

p.s. Please stop acting like the main forum is some fanstastic place. It isn't, for reasons someone of your mindset wouldn't understand. Having the loudest voice, or the most voices doesn't automatically make someone right. I guess you place a high value in having the validation of other people that agree you for any reason rather then actually believing or thinking about what your say.

with all due respect ,you need to make light of the fact that akers and westbrook didnt get signed until they suspended owens,little funny dont ya think,if you need me to list the reasons why they did that in the middle of the season lemme know.:logo:

Did I miss something or did the Eagles play yesterday? :jerk:

I think they stayed at home. It was like watching a video game of me playing as the seahawks vs. eagles in madden 2006 on the rookie level. It was truly embarrasing as Jeremiah Trotter put it best. :laugh:

:eaglesuck

with all due respect ,you need to make light of the fact that akers and westbrook didnt get signed until they suspended owens,little funny dont ya think,if you need me to list the reasons why they did that in the middle of the season lemme know.:logo:

Facts get in the way for Eagles fans.

Archived